We deliver to Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Vanuatu, United States, Canada, United Kingdom and Ireland
We can deliver to your home, post office box or business address, but we need your residential address for billing purposes.
Standard Shipping within Australia is $7.95 for orders weighing up to 5kg. Orders over that weight will be charged dependent upon where they are being shipped.
We recommend shipping your order to a business address.
ALL Deliveries must be signed for.
Deliveries within Australia
- All parcels are delivered by Australia Post eParcel (Standard Shipping) or Australia Post Express Post eParcel. More information on the Express Post next day network is shown here.
- Parcels are delivered on weekdays only, excluding public holidays
- Parcels typically leave our warehouse within 1 working days of receiving your order.
- It may take us slightly longer to process your order in October, November and December due to heavier order volumes.
- Some larger items are excluded for Free Shipping.
- Standard shipping is available from $7.95 per orderup to 5kg. Extra charges are made for bulky items and for Express Post service.
- Typical delivery times after despatch for standard shipping are as follows:
||Typical delivery time
|Australian Capital Territory (ACT):
|New South Wales (NSW):
|Northern Territory (NT):
|South Australia (SA):
|Western Australia (WA):
Note: These values are based on delivery to capital cities.
Deliveries outside of these areas will take slightly longer.
Tracking numbers do not appear in the Australia Post eParcel tracking system until just before they are delivered. If you can't find your number, it is probably in transit.
An adult signature is required upon delivery. If no one is around to accept the delivery, your parcel will be taken to your nearest post office for you to collect. A card will be left at your premises informing you of the situation.
- Delivery times are not guaranteed. We work with Australia Post to resolve any delivery issues as quickly as possible.
- Free Shipping limited to normal retail quantities
Express Deliveries within Australia
- If your order is very urgent we can arrange speedy delivery to most areas within Australia using Australia Post Express Post. More information on the Express Post next day network is shown here.
- There is an additional cost for this service which you can see at the beginning of the Checkout page for items up to 5kg in weight. We are happy to quote this for larger items over 5kg weight.
- Delivery to a business address is preferred.
- Please call us on 1300 629 035 (Intl: +61 3 9317 2804), or email us for more information and a quote.
Track Your Order
You can track your eParcel and Express eParcel orders here. (Only for deliveries into Australia). You can get the tracking number from "My Account" page.
Parcel Pickup from our Warehouse
- If you opt to pick up your order, you can visit our Tullamarine warehouse between 10.00am and 4pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
- Your order will be ready for pick up on the next business day after you have made the order.
- The warehouse is not set up for customer browsing - parcel pick-up only.
Deliveries to New Zealand, Canada, Fiji, United States, United Kingdom, Ireland, Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore and Vanuatu
- We use Australia Post Air Mail service for most deliveries. Tracking of Air Mail deliveries is not possible at the moment
- Some items cannot be sent overseas because of electrical and warranty problems
- Unfortunately, we cannot ship items overseas that weigh more than 5kg (approximately 11lbs)
- Shipping costs will be calculated at the checkout.
- Australian Goods & Services Tax (GST) will also be removed at the checkout.
- Free Shipping not available for items being shipped overseas
- Orders shipped outside of the Australia may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and can't predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
- All orders are registered and insured to their full value.
Out of Stock Items
- Occasionally, an item may be temporarily out of stock or completely sold out. If this happens we will contact you immediately with details, and discuss alternative options. You will not be charged until all matters have been resolved to your satisfaction.